Our Mission here at Flag Grimsby
Our mission statement outlines the services that children, parents/carers and the community can expect from our club and the values that inform our work.
Flag Grimsby aims to
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play, independence and care for their children.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the club continues to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
Flag Grimsby is committed to Meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, including opening times, fees and charges and programme of activities.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships along with any difficulties that may arise.
Flag Grimsby is committed to providing
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety of children first.
- A programme of activities that is interesting stimulating and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
- A staff team that is experienced , well trained and properly supported.
- Services that meet the conditions of the Children’s Act 1989 and all other relevant legislation, where they apply.
- An environment where no child is bullied or suffers discrimination in any form.